2.4K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Universal App Campaign suddenly stopped performing

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I've been running a Universal App campaign for over 6 months now which was performing very well. Average CPA of Rs.25-29 until December. I'd kept my bid to Rs 35 brought down from Rs.50. Since my budget was small, I was logging around 150 installs per day on an average. Suddenly on the 2nd of January 2017, my installs started to dip and has consistently remained low (under 20 installs per day). I don't know what to do. I've changed my creatives, edited my copy and even increased my bids and budget, but I'm not logging the same number of installs anymore. Please help. My campaign is targeted Pan India. The only difference now being that my app is also available outside India since the 24th of December. 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Ramona D,

If you keep depleting the same daily budget, a simple reason might be that an increasing amount of it is consumed by users from outside India while they are less likely to convert. Would it make a sense for you to switch back to only India?

Best,

Lakatos

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

The campaign is targeted only to India. 

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

"The only difference now being that my app is also available outside India since the 24th of December."

Did I misunderstand the above excerpt?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Should have clarified. My app has only be available in India since April, but since the 24th of December is available for download outside of India as well. However my campaigns have always been targetted to the Indian audience and not outside India.