1.7K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Unavailable - Display only when trying to set up RLSA

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

A simple question. When setting up audiences in GA for use in RLSA advertising, what audiences are display only and which can be used for RLSA.

E.g. I've made audiences for device (e.g. mobile or tablet) and when I try to add these to adwords I get the message display only. 

I want to know BEFORE if the audience is compatible with RLSA. Seems like a basic requirement. Or can somebody point me to a list of audiences which are display only to save me time making audiences which then cannot be used for RLSA. 

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author ttg-francis
September 2015

Re: Unavailable - Display only when trying to set up RLSA

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi TTG
Lists that are based on any of the following data are not eligible for use in search remarketing:

Google Display Network Demographics dimensions: Age, Gender, Interests

Google Analytics Demographics and Technology dimensions: Language, Location (including Region, Continent, Sub-continent, Country, City, Metro), Operating System, Operating System Version, Browser, Browser Version, Screen Resolution, Screen Colors, Device Category, Mobile, Tablet, Mobile Device Branding, Mobile Device Model, Mobile Device Info, Mobile Device Marketing Name

You can find more details here: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6212951?hl=en
Hope that helps!

Re: Unavailable - Display only when trying to set up RLSA

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks very much for your help. Would be useful to have this info as you create the audience though. E..g Display network only. Seems a silly oversight.