AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.8K members online now
3.8K members online now
Improve your Google Ads performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Unable to upload bid change

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, Am trying to increase the bids on all my ad campaigns to "top of the page CPC".  I mark all the keywords and click change bid.

I click controll changes and nothing happens. Then upload to adwords.

But nothing happens.

Is there some steps I'm missing, I does not change in adwords whatsoever.

Thanks in advance. BR Emil

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Emil E
September 2015

Re: Unable to upload bid change

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star
That's fine Emil E! Was it successful the second time? I'd suggest using 'Get Recent Changes' first, which will update Editor of any changes you've made to the account. Then you can select keywords (CTRL +A to select all keywords), manually edit the bid and 'Post Changes'. While posting, you should see bid changes in the progress window of Editor.

Let me know how it goes!
Sumanth
Sumanth Sridhar

View solution in original post

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi there,

Are you changing bids through bulk upload or editor? It is also easy to changes bids from the AdWords interface if all campaigns are under Manual Bidding. You just have to select keywords>change Max CPC bids> Raise to top page estimates. Screenshot here

Alternately, you can also use 'Top Page CPC' as a flexible bid strategy to automatically set bids to top page CPC.

Feel free to write back with questions.

Good luck,

Sumanth

Sumanth Sridhar

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Sumanth! thanks for the prompt reply.

I use the adwords editor if that what you ask. I'm new to this, so please bear over with me if its very obvious what to do..

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Emil E
September 2015

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star
That's fine Emil E! Was it successful the second time? I'd suggest using 'Get Recent Changes' first, which will update Editor of any changes you've made to the account. Then you can select keywords (CTRL +A to select all keywords), manually edit the bid and 'Post Changes'. While posting, you should see bid changes in the progress window of Editor.

Let me know how it goes!
Sumanth
Sumanth Sridhar

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Yes Thanks! fantasticSmiley Happy
--
Emil E

<edited by a Community Manager as noted below>

Note: this post has been edited by a Community Manager, per Community Posting Guidelines, in order to protect privacy and account security.