Guide Me
star_border

Unable to spent the complete budget

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hello Guys,

Could you please help me out as I'm unable to spent the complete budget?

I have already tried all the possiblities but haven't got the result -- have tried increasing the CPC of the Ad Group.

It would be appreciate if you guys help me.

Regards,
Suyog 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Unable to spent the complete budget

[ Edited ]
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Suyog

There are serveral options to achieve this. 

• extend your targeting group
  • add more keywords
  • increase the max. bid (which you already did)
  • let the campaign also run on the display network (if it doesn't)
  • add new ad groups
  • add sitelinks

Regards

Aleks

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Aleks,

Thanks for your reply..Smiley Happy

I have already added almost all keywords (will check this option even though) under the campaign and have added sitelinks as well.

FYI, The campaign is also running on contextual as well as display network.

I will consider your extend targeting option.

Regards,
Suyog

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hey SUYOG,
this problem can be very simple or complicated that depends on the effort you have already done.
i will suggest you if you are done with search campaigns go with the display campaigns with some brilliant image ads as we all will agree if display campaign is created with proper targeting its the best you can have in terms of conversion and for the branding both please let me know if you are intrested in this and let us know what you have done in search and display so far so that we can suggest in effective manner
Ajmat (Maddy)

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I just want add few more things if its possible add some offer extesnion if its applicable.

add location extension.

and if its possible go for seach term report so that can find more relevant keywords.

i would highly recomend you to post a detailed post in which you can tell us at what stage of the optimization the campaign is

Ajmat(Maddy)

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 6
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Ajmat,

Thanks for the reply.

As I said in my previous reply, the campaign is already poted into all three networks (display, contextual and search).

The total campaign budget for my campaign is 15K/ day -- but it is not spending it Smiley Sad

Regards,
Suyog

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

Hi Suyog,

Can you please let us know details of Impression Share Metrics? What is the Impression share of search campaign, Lost IS rank and Lost IS budget? Same details for Display Campaign? How many keywords you have in total in search campaign?

What match types are you using? Campaign delivery settings is set to standard or Advanced? I would never recommned in order spend whole budget, you increase bids when it is not necessary. What is the average position of the campaign?

Thanks

Neha

Neha Gupta, AdWordsTop Contributor Follow Me: My Blog | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 8
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Neha,

Thanks for the reply.

The impression share metrics for the search network is 55%-60% and for contextual it is less than 10% for all the ad groups.

Yes, I'm using match types for the search network campaign (not for the contextual campaign) and Camapign delivery setting is standard and Avg. position for the search is 3.4 and for contextual is 2.6.

Regards,
Suyog

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 9
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Suyog,

One thing that you can update is change the budget delivery setting of your campaigns to 'Accelerated', that way Google will ensure that your ads are thrown to users on each and every search query.

Additionally, like Neha mentioned above, in your campaigns tab, add the column of Lost IS due to rank & budget. Based on the same you can optimize your campaign, i.e., if you have more lost impressions due to rank then you need to pull your keywor bids whereas if you are losing impression share due to budget then you need to increase the daily campaign budget.

Also, a personal suggestion, from the above thread it wasn't clear but I would recommend that you have seperate campaign for the search network and a seperate campaign for the display network. This will also help you allocate your budget wisely to themes that are working well.

Hope this helps.

- Neeti Ghildiyal
@NeetiGhildiyal | SMG Convonix | Join Us - Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Suyog,

Just curious how many niches you are targeting?

Do you know what's the traffic volumes of these market niches?

Just my 2 cents, create multiple campaigns for different targeting so you can monitor each more effectively.

Does CTR is one of you concerns? If not, you can double the daily budget for a short period of time to experiment how far can your budget go.