AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.4K members online now
4.4K members online now
Improve your Google Ads performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Unable to create campaign experiment

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi community,

I've created a draft + experiment for one of my Adwords campaigns. I created the exact same experiment for another state's campaign, and trying to replicate that experiment for this particular state's campaign.

It keeps saying"unable to create" and the only error message I get is "An error occurred. Please try again later."

How can I resolve this?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

What do you mean by "another state's campaign"? Do you mean geo-location "state"? 

Is the new campaign published yet? Have you tried publishing on paused and then trying the experiment? 

- Josh

Joshua, Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, sorry I wasn't clear. Yes by "state" I mean geolocation. The original campaign is published. The experiment was never published. I tried publishing the draft of the original campaign on pause and that did not work either.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I am experiencing the same here.

Any advice on what I should look into? I am trying to create DSA experiment with the exact same setting off text ads campaign .. Yet, the campaign could nt be created