AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.5K members online now
2.5K members online now
Improve your Google Ads performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Two different campaigns with same keywords but different destination URL

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi

As the subject says, I have two different websites almost focussing on the same product with two different adwords accounts.

I was wondering if i can combine them in one adwords account, which means Ill be running two campaigns with different final URLs but keywords will be exactly same running at the same time.

I know it means I am competing both my campaign ads against each other but is it even possible....????

will it ads show though ?

Thanks

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Two different campaigns with same keywords but different destination URL

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi,

They will compete if the same/similar keywords, time schedule and the geographic targeting is same.
Either you need to use different ad scheduling or different geographic targeting.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Top Contributor, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Hi there;
The question is: are these 2 distinct businesses targeting different Geo regions?
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
My opinion it not possible to combine your keywords into one accounts and provide with different URL, It will be compete together and the system will using keywords that has hight Ad Rank. I also thought in the same way last year and they doesn't work with my ppc account.