2.5K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Trying to make a bid adjustment for Tablets with full browsers

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have adjusted bid for device for mobile devices with full browsers, but forget the process.  Does anyone know where to to go to do this? I am trying to do it for tablets with full browsers.

2 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Trying to make a bid adjustment for Tablets with full browsers

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi Eric,

Welcome to the Community!

Device bid adjustments can be found under Settings>Devices. However, it applies only to mobile devices and not desktops or tablets. Keyword level bids apply to these devices and there isn't an option to apply an adjustment, as we do for mobile devices. Here's an explanation on this from the help center:

Bidding for devices with larger screens, like desktops, laptops and tablets, is grouped together. Users’ search behavior on these larger devices is very similar, and likewise, overall advertiser performance is very similar across these devices.

More about bid adjustments here.

Hope this helps!

Cheers,

Sumanth

Sumanth Sridhar

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star
Hi Eric,

I agree with Sumanth on this. Device Bid adjustments for Tablets is not possible in Enhanced campaigns. Do go through the link provided and let us know if you have any further questions on this.

Hope this Helps!

Cheers!

Shashank
Cheers,
Shashank Singh, AdWords Rising Star |
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please hit "Like" or "Accept as Solution"

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi

You can create 2 campaigns: 1 for Pcs and 1 for Tablets & Mobiles. In 2nd set CPC by default for tablets and adjust price for mobiles. In this way you will have 3 different prices for 3 types of devices Smiley Wink

Best regards,
Dmitry

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Eric,

Good news! AdWords Bid adjustments are rolling out for all devices! I've noticed tablet bid adjustments on some of my accounts starting today.

I found this article about device bid adjustments helpful: http://searchengineland.com/use-device-bid-adjustments-straight-google-254380.

Allie