Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Travel campaign? not able to generate more than 40-50 in a day

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi frnds,  

i am new ..i here because i need a help regarding my Travel campaign? I am working on Lufthansa campaign and not able to generate more than 40-50 in a day..anyone help me to how to generate more calls for this campaign,,,

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Travel campaign? not able to generate more than 40-50 in a day

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Yogesh,

Information that you have provided is limited. Can you tell us how have you structured the account in terms of various campaign types, keyword matching options etc...

Also, are you only looking to increase the phone calls or are you also focusing on conversions.

Do you have dedicated landing pages set up for campaigns or using the website to drive traffic/leads.

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Yes, why not..

i have 7-8 Adgroups keywords related to lufthansa, lufthansa airlines, flights, booking, usa locations in exact, broad, phrase match,,
yes i am only focus on call , now i am getting 40-50 and looking for 100+?
yes a dedicated landing page related to lufthansa?

basically it is a low search campaign ..

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi,

Look at the keywords, ad groups that are generating more phone calls for you. I believe you have created Call only campaign. If not, that's a good option to drive more phone calls for the customers: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2453991?vid=1-635768657228066290-50606592#callonly

Identify the time of the phone calls i.e. during which time slots you are getting high number of phone calls. Based on that you might want to use bid adjustment and increase the bidding for some particular timings.

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi.

I am already create Call Only New Campaigns.. and getting a 1.1 to 1.8 position but only able to get 40-50 calls..
pls take a look at keyword planner on lufthansa airlines related keywords. pls help if you find or assume according to searches.

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor
Try exploring Google Trends for current trending terms and try to add new ad groups based on that. You can access that here:- www.google.co.in/trends

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi...
Its really helpfull but i am getting low search as well impression...
Can you pls help me in getting more impression like in half of the day stating at7:30pm to 12Smiley Tonguem getting only 1000 impression ... i include broad terms in all adgroup but not getting ..

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor
Hi,

If impressions are low, try using less restrictive keyword match types like broad modifiers. That might help you achieve the target you are looking for.

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
i have already add broad keywords but on a day i got only 2200 impression.

Top Contributor
# 10
Top Contributor
The travel vertical is one of the most competitive - if you are getting low impressions on your keywords it may be that you are simply bidding too low. Have you tried increasing your bids significantly for a short period to see what happens? I will often submit high bids just to try and get a feel for the market and where the ceiling is.