4.1K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Trademark Keywords

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My campaign has about 40 keyword terms containing a pharmaceutical trademark term. They are all approved and have eligible in the reporting. The bid is higher then the top position bid, but my ads are not being shown. Please, can someone shed some light on this or point me to the correct place to read about it. Thanks.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Trademark Keywords

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello;

Aside from the question you are raising about "ad not shown", the policy prohibits advertising of pharmaceutical products unless you are a pharmaceutical company, or a pharmacy.

So; unless you are a Pharma manufacturer or a pharmacy, I would advice to stop this campaign, before the account is suspended

Read more:

Healthcare and medicines Policy

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

There are about 15 other non-pharma companies advertising on it. This is for a law firm. Thanks.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hello again;

Please share your website URL

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Is there a way to private message that information? Thanks.

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Is there a specific reason? Since in any case, we will respond publicly; 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Didn't want to out my niche or client.

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor

One of the goals of this community is exchanging information and solving issues (with the help of other advertisers), for the benefit of all current and future users.... For that we need your corporation...

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Ok, understood. I will wait till Monday to discuss with my account rep. I appreciate the help, I just have to protect my client's name and what they are doing. Thanks.

Top Contributor
# 10
Top Contributor

Since you are worried that much; email me your site URL in private; However, I will respond publicly.