AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Improve your Google Ads performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Today is mi first day on AdWords, can any one help me and suggest the silent features of Ad Words.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Today is mi first day on AdWords, can any one help me and suggest the silent features of Ad Words.

Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart 

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Today is mi first day on AdWords, can any one help me and suggest the silent features of Ad Word

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

HI 1junction

Welcome to the AdWords communtiy forum Smiley Happy

I think it would be very beneficial for you to read the following articles

Getting started in three basic steps

Create your first ad campaign

How keywords work

About AdWords coupon codes

When ads start running

Where your ads can appear

You can also learn a lot about adwords and best practices by using the help centre, and also view video's about AdWords on YouTube, here is a video called "your first week with AdWords", I hope you find it useful.

And finally of course, you can use the forum to ask questions about any aspects of managing your account, we are all friendly and ready to help Smiley Happy

Good luck

Best regards

View solution in original post

How is the earning made through, Google AdWords ???

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart 

How is the earning made through, Google AdWords ???

Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart

How to proceed, i feel as stuck.....

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

HOW TO OPTIMEISE MY WORK HERE ????

Re: How is the earning made through, Google AdWords ???

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hello and welcome to the forum Smiley Happy

A tough question!!!

Firstly I am not sure if you are confusing Google Adsense with Google Adwords.

Google Adwords is an advertising platform where in order to earn revenue in terms of sales or leads, firstly you will have to invest.

Success is not guaranteed straight away. Rather it is a slow and gradual process to achieve.

I would advice you to go through the Adwords User Articles Section of the community, where you will read and get to learn the basics coupled with the advertisers' experiences which they have shared.

Additionally, you can read this Get Started section comprising of all what we have in Adwords.

Happy Reading and let us know if that helps!

Pankaj

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Today is mi first day on AdWords, can any one help me and suggest the silent features of Ad Word

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

HI 1junction

Welcome to the AdWords communtiy forum Smiley Happy

I think it would be very beneficial for you to read the following articles

Getting started in three basic steps

Create your first ad campaign

How keywords work

About AdWords coupon codes

When ads start running

Where your ads can appear

You can also learn a lot about adwords and best practices by using the help centre, and also view video's about AdWords on YouTube, here is a video called "your first week with AdWords", I hope you find it useful.

And finally of course, you can use the forum to ask questions about any aspects of managing your account, we are all friendly and ready to help Smiley Happy

Good luck

Best regards

Re: How is the earning made through, Google AdWords ???

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

thanks a lot....

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

1junction- Welcome to AdWords

In addition to the great reading stuff suggested by Hel_ipe, you can also find many more articles for beginners (written by advertisers for advertisers), on the user articles section (Found on the upper navigation bar) .

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

thanks for valuable suggestion...

Have a nic day.... Smiley Happy

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

In addition to above valuable response, you can also read @ adword learning center