Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

To see the clicks for my ads

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I just wanna to know if we click our ads does it count, and how to find out who has clicked our ads on daily basis

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: To see the clicks for my ads

Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni

It's not a good idea to click on your own ads. It will cost you and if you are trying to artifically inflate the CTR this would be seen as bad as well.

If you want to track the AdWords traffic you need to be using an analytics program like Google Analytics and either use auto tagging or manually tag the URL's so the program can track the users on your site.

You won't be able to get very granular data on the actual person like address, ip (with GA anyway) etc.

What kind of data are you looking for?

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni

It's not a good idea to click on your own ads. It will cost you and if you are trying to artifically inflate the CTR this would be seen as bad as well.

If you want to track the AdWords traffic you need to be using an analytics program like Google Analytics and either use auto tagging or manually tag the URL's so the program can track the users on your site.

You won't be able to get very granular data on the actual person like address, ip (with GA anyway) etc.

What kind of data are you looking for?

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hey eridgeschennai,

Google Adwords lets you block IP adresses if you want.. Heres a link that gives you a step by step process:

http://support.google.com/adwords/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=2456098

Also, Google does not give you data for who(which IP) came to your website. but most servers do.

You could contact your server admin and ask them for this data.

Hope this helps!

Cheers,

Shweta

Cheers,
Shweta

AdWords Top Contributor
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Accepted Solution’!