AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

2.6K members online now
Improve your Google Ads performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Time "DarK"

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

How can I tell how long one of my campaigns is "dark" over a given period.  That is, it did not display becuase the daily budget was exceeded?  thank you in advance for your assistance.

3 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Theresa_Zook (Rising Star)
September 2015

Re: Time "DarK"

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello,

Welcome to the forum Smiley Happy

You can run the Hour of the Day Report and see till how much time your campaigns were running and when did they stop accruing impressions. You can find this report under the Dimensions Tab. Click on View>> Time >>Hour of the Day.

Hope that helps!

Pankaj

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Theresa_Zook (Rising Star)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello,

Welcome to the forum Smiley Happy

You can run the Hour of the Day Report and see till how much time your campaigns were running and when did they stop accruing impressions. You can find this report under the Dimensions Tab. Click on View>> Time >>Hour of the Day.

Hope that helps!

Pankaj

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi Sethjturok,

Select a particular day as your time period, then select Segment/Time/Hour of Day. (The Segment dropdown proper is located under the green tabs.) Unfortunately you can't do it currently for multiple days at a time therefore you'll need to change the time period setting to view various days.

Best,

Lakatos

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you for your response.  How do I select a particular day for my time period?  Thank you again.

- Seth

Rising Star
# 5
Rising Star

Change the date range on the display (upper right-hand corner) to select the date you want to view information for.

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*