AdWords
2K members online now
2K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

There is a prboblem with the communication between AdWords editor and the server: please try again l

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am having an issue between Editor and Google.  Can any help solve this issue?

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: There is a prboblem with the communication between AdWords editor and the server: please try aga

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Jim K,

We're happy to help Smiley Happy

Can you provide some additional information on what the issue actually entails? Is there an error message of some sort for example?

ScottyD, AdWords Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

There is a prboblem with the communication between AdWords editor and the server: please try again l

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

When I try to get recent changes Or post changes in Editor I get this connection error. There is a problem with the communication error.  I have run the proxy test and it says it connects with Google adwords

Google Employee
# 4
Google Employee

Please collect diagnostic logs as described here: https://support.google.com/adwords/editor/answer/94249

Then, fill out this form, and attach those logs there: https://support.google.com/adwords/editor/contact/awe_gen

Once you do, post back to this thread to let me know.

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
May

Badged Google Partner
# 5
Badged Google Partner

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

No unfortunately it has not helped.  Still trying to find a solution

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have sent the log to the link.  Thank you

Badged Google Partner
# 8
Badged Google Partner

Jim did you figure it out? My team and I are running into this issue too now. 

Re: There is a prboblem with the communication between AdWords editor and the server: please try aga

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
We did not. I am still working on it. We did confirm by trying it in other locations that it is not isolated to here at work, the issues happens when we use othe internet sources and other computers. Google Engineers told us to wait for the next version of Editor to come out. Not really helpful, especially with the size of our account.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Albert, This morning we uninstalled Editor and deleted all folders related to Editor on our computers. We then downloaded the new version of Editor and started from scratch.  This has seemed to work, but only if we completely clear everything from Editor off the computer and start fresh with the new version of Editor.  I hope this helps.

I would also reach out to @AdWordsEng-Igor. He is very helpful.