AdWords
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

There is a prboblem with the communication between AdWords editor and the server: please try again l

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Could you please help me? Ad account it is: 370-236-8438

Thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
April

There is a prboblem with the communication between AdWords editor and the server: please try again l

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

In the Accounts Manager window, choose Settings > Settings from the menu, switch to HTTP proxy tab, and click Test Connection button. You should see the text "You have successfully reached a Google service". If you don't see that - e.g. you see an error instead - it means your network setup blocks connections to AdWords servers. In this case, consult your network administrator.

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks! it worked,

But only with some campaigns if I download the full account the same error still there.

Best

Badged Google Partner
# 4
Badged Google Partner

@AdWordsEng-Igor has been around a long time. Igor deserves a raise! Smiley Happy

Tom

Google Employee
# 5
Google Employee

Could you try again, and see if you still have difficulty downloading? There was a server-side issue we've been chasing for the past few days, which should hopefully be fixed now.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am having the same issue.  I did the test connection in account settings and it says it was able to connect to Google.  Is there anyone that can help?