AdWords
3.4K members online now
3.4K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

There is a prboblem with the communication between AdWords editor and the server: please try again l

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Could you please help me? Ad account it is: 370-236-8438

Thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
April 2017

There is a prboblem with the communication between AdWords editor and the server: please try again l

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

In the Accounts Manager window, choose Settings > Settings from the menu, switch to HTTP proxy tab, and click Test Connection button. You should see the text "You have successfully reached a Google service". If you don't see that - e.g. you see an error instead - it means your network setup blocks connections to AdWords servers. In this case, consult your network administrator.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
April 2017

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

In the Accounts Manager window, choose Settings > Settings from the menu, switch to HTTP proxy tab, and click Test Connection button. You should see the text "You have successfully reached a Google service". If you don't see that - e.g. you see an error instead - it means your network setup blocks connections to AdWords servers. In this case, consult your network administrator.

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks! it worked,

But only with some campaigns if I download the full account the same error still there.

Best

Badged Google Partner
# 4
Badged Google Partner

@AdWordsEng-Igor has been around a long time. Igor deserves a raise! Smiley Happy

Tom

Google Employee
# 5
Google Employee

Could you try again, and see if you still have difficulty downloading? There was a server-side issue we've been chasing for the past few days, which should hopefully be fixed now.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am having the same issue.  I did the test connection in account settings and it says it was able to connect to Google.  Is there anyone that can help?