1.8K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

The Number of Campagins to Run

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

As a non profit using a google grant, we understand that only one ad is run at a time. Is it better for us to limit the number of campaigns we run as opposed to running 15 which hasn't brought us good resutls?

1 Expert replyverified_user
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Theresa_Zook (Rising Star)
September 2015

Re: The Number of Campagins to Run

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Arise,

Although you will get some great advise here on running AdWords campaigns, I'd like to suggest that you also explore the Google Grants Help Forum.  Yes, you're running an AdWords campaign(s) but there are certain challenges associated with the Grants Program that us regular advertiser folks do not face like bid limits and single landing page use.  You may find some very relevant and useful info there to help you along the way as well.

In addition, Robert Coats appears to be "the guy" no only in the Grants Forum but also in general when it comes to these types of accounts.  I would also suggest doing some research about him.  He offers quite a bit of 'Best Practices' and advise for Grants users.

-Tom

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

Hey Arise,

In addition to Tom's great suggestions - I would recommend you to see this short presentation about  "How Non-Profits Can get the Most Out of Google Grants".

Part 3 of the presetnation has some tips that might help you out.

Good Luck,

Asaf

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Arise,

Although you will get some great advise here on running AdWords campaigns, I'd like to suggest that you also explore the Google Grants Help Forum.  Yes, you're running an AdWords campaign(s) but there are certain challenges associated with the Grants Program that us regular advertiser folks do not face like bid limits and single landing page use.  You may find some very relevant and useful info there to help you along the way as well.

In addition, Robert Coats appears to be "the guy" no only in the Grants Forum but also in general when it comes to these types of accounts.  I would also suggest doing some research about him.  He offers quite a bit of 'Best Practices' and advise for Grants users.

-Tom

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

Hey Arise,

In addition to Tom's great suggestions - I would recommend you to see this short presentation about  "How Non-Profits Can get the Most Out of Google Grants".

Part 3 of the presetnation has some tips that might help you out.

Good Luck,

Asaf