AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Improve your Google Ads performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Targeting right people

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hello,

I have names, emails,phone numbere, physical addresses... of my clients.

Is there a way how can I use this info to target them or similar?

Something like FBs Audiences.

I know about remarketing tag Smiley Wink

Thank you,

-Lukas

- Lukas
1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Lukas Melichar
September 2015

Re: Targeting right people

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Lukas,

I'm fairly confident that information can't be used from an AdWords perspective (as it would open a world of problems with privacy issues and advertisers trying to obtain these details) but the list of physical addresses might be useful from an indirect approach.

If you can visualise the clients on a map and then spot a trend I suppose you could make your ads much more focused and specific to them whether it be through regular targeting or remarketing as you mentioned. Perhaps even encourage word of mouth marketing on a local basis via promotions / incentives for existing clients for example?

Other than that I'd be careful with the privacy side of things.

ScottyD, AdWords Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Lukas Melichar
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Lukas,

I'm fairly confident that information can't be used from an AdWords perspective (as it would open a world of problems with privacy issues and advertisers trying to obtain these details) but the list of physical addresses might be useful from an indirect approach.

If you can visualise the clients on a map and then spot a trend I suppose you could make your ads much more focused and specific to them whether it be through regular targeting or remarketing as you mentioned. Perhaps even encourage word of mouth marketing on a local basis via promotions / incentives for existing clients for example?

Other than that I'd be careful with the privacy side of things.

ScottyD, AdWords Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
- Geographical targeting is not possible here. I has something to do with our network.
- My country is small, one religion, race...
So something like has facebook would be great Smiley Happy
- Lukas