AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
5.3K members online now
5.3K members online now
Improve your Google Ads performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Targeting only unique visitors.

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi,

While managing adwords account of one of our clients, I found continuous drop in conversions, without any drop in impressions, CTR.

After checking analytic stats about 35-40% users are returning user, and website does not allow to fill form by already registered users. Which I feel one of the reasons of drop in conversions.

Now I want to show my ads to only unique visitors on web. how I can achieve my 100% unique visitors goal? I have read about negative re-marketing list. How i can implement this, if I don't want to go for Display network.

Thanks in advance.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Coupon A
September 2015

Re: Targeting only unique visitors.

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Got it!!!!!.

Thanks, Hope it will resolve my higher CPA Issue.

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hello, Coupon A.

You need to create a remarketing list (https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2454064?hl=en) and exclude it in your campaign, via the "+Exclusions" red button in the Audiences tab.

However, please note that the campaign needs to be a Search Network - All Features one for this feature to be available.
Calin Sandici, AdWords Top Contributor | Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | LinkedIn | myBlog
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi,

I have created list of all converted users. But as you talk about "+Exclusions" button. I am enable to find it.

My campaign is search only all features.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
If you click your campaign name, in the left list, you should see a tab called Audiences.

When you click on it, you should see two red buttons on that page. One for "+Remarketing", where you can target an audience or more, and further down the page there should be the "+Exclusions" one.
Calin Sandici, AdWords Top Contributor | Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | LinkedIn | myBlog
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Coupon A
September 2015

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Got it!!!!!.

Thanks, Hope it will resolve my higher CPA Issue.

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor
They are known to be sneaky, those little red buttons Smiley Happy. Good luck and please let us know how it turned out in a few days.