Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Targeting only unique visitors.

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi,

While managing adwords account of one of our clients, I found continuous drop in conversions, without any drop in impressions, CTR.

After checking analytic stats about 35-40% users are returning user, and website does not allow to fill form by already registered users. Which I feel one of the reasons of drop in conversions.

Now I want to show my ads to only unique visitors on web. how I can achieve my 100% unique visitors goal? I have read about negative re-marketing list. How i can implement this, if I don't want to go for Display network.

Thanks in advance.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Targeting only unique visitors.

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hello, Coupon A.

You need to create a remarketing list (https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2454064?hl=en) and exclude it in your campaign, via the "+Exclusions" red button in the Audiences tab.

However, please note that the campaign needs to be a Search Network - All Features one for this feature to be available.
Calin Sandici, AdWords Top Contributor | Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | LinkedIn | myBlog
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi,

I have created list of all converted users. But as you talk about "+Exclusions" button. I am enable to find it.

My campaign is search only all features.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
If you click your campaign name, in the left list, you should see a tab called Audiences.

When you click on it, you should see two red buttons on that page. One for "+Remarketing", where you can target an audience or more, and further down the page there should be the "+Exclusions" one.
Calin Sandici, AdWords Top Contributor | Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | LinkedIn | myBlog
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Coupon A
September 2015

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Got it!!!!!.

Thanks, Hope it will resolve my higher CPA Issue.

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor
They are known to be sneaky, those little red buttons Smiley Happy. Good luck and please let us know how it turned out in a few days.