Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Targeting audience through Gmail sponsored ad in real estate sector

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

How to get more conversion from gmail sponsored ad ? I am using keywords target with real estate terms and real estate interests . But in both cases,I am getting very low numbrer of leads. What is the best method to target audience in real estate sector to get high number of leads. Please suggest.

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Manash C
August 2016

Re: Targeting audience through Gmail sponsored ad in real estate sector

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Manash

I would recommend using all of the targeting options that Google allows to increase your visits and lead flow. Using keywords and interests, as youre already doing, is a good start. Are you targeting domains in gmail inboxes? For example, you can target people who have zillow.com, realtor.com, redfin.com, etc in their gmail accounts. If you arent sure how to target domains, its really simple and works the same as keywords. You can read about it here - https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/6105478?hl=en. Also, if you have a list of customer emails, you can upload that list to Adwords and Google will find similar audiences to target; another great option.

Hope this is helpful!

Re: Targeting audience through Gmail sponsored ad in real estate sector

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Ben J,

Thank you for your suggestion.

Yes I am targeting using domain as keywords in GSP. The result is not so good for keywords targeting. But your last point is new for me. I shall try to implement .

This following point:-
"list of customer emails, you can upload that list to Adwords and Google will find similar audiences to target; another great option."