Suggestion for YouTube Promoted Video
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Each promoted video has some additional advertising tools. One of the problems I have is all the recommended videos from other channels in my promoted video. For example, this video is promoted. I want those I have brought to my channel to see my content and hopefully subscribe. Many people think the content in the side, is from the channel of the video they are watching.
- I advertise a promoted video and bring viewers to my YouTube channel
- Viewers come to the video, may watch a few minutes
- Then viewers become distracted by "other channel video" in the promoted video, recommended/suggested video section
- They leave my video to someone elses channel and are promptly steered back off of YouTube
- My advertising dollars are benefiting other channels and not benefiting my channel as much as it could
Otherwise, what is my incentive to continue paying to advertise, when I don't feel like I am getting my money's worth?