Guide Me
star_border

Suggestion Re Call extensions

ATC
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
ATC
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I'd love to be able to have scheduling options for call extensions.

This would allow me to only have the number display during office hours.

1 Expert replyverified_user
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: Suggestion Re Call extensions

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi ATC,

Well this is possible Smiley Happy

All you need to do is to opt for manual bidding instead of automatic bidding (because that way you don't have option to schedule your ads) under the campaign settings for which you are enabling Call Extensions.

After that go to campaign settings>>Advanced Settings>>Ad Scheduling. Click on edit here and choose the time period, days when you want to show your ads. Click on save and that's it. You can read more about this here. Doing this will ensure that your ads are running for working hours when you want and hence call extensions will also appear during the sametime.

NOTE: In order to run your campaign all time, you can create a separate campaign for non working hours without call extensions.

I hope you have set up the call extensions from the Ad Extensions tab.

Just a thought!

Pankaj

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor Alumni
# 4
Top Contributor Alumni

Hi ATC,

This is a feature request that has come up a few times in the past. It makes complete sense to bring it in as well.

The only current way around it (I think) is to have 2 campaigns, one with call extensions and one without and use the scheduling to switch the campaigns at a certain time of the day.

View solution in original post

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
I think all Extension work with the ads and scheduling is available at campaign label only.
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi ATC,

Well this is possible Smiley Happy

All you need to do is to opt for manual bidding instead of automatic bidding (because that way you don't have option to schedule your ads) under the campaign settings for which you are enabling Call Extensions.

After that go to campaign settings>>Advanced Settings>>Ad Scheduling. Click on edit here and choose the time period, days when you want to show your ads. Click on save and that's it. You can read more about this here. Doing this will ensure that your ads are running for working hours when you want and hence call extensions will also appear during the sametime.

NOTE: In order to run your campaign all time, you can create a separate campaign for non working hours without call extensions.

I hope you have set up the call extensions from the Ad Extensions tab.

Just a thought!

Pankaj

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor Alumni
# 4
Top Contributor Alumni

Hi ATC,

This is a feature request that has come up a few times in the past. It makes complete sense to bring it in as well.

The only current way around it (I think) is to have 2 campaigns, one with call extensions and one without and use the scheduling to switch the campaigns at a certain time of the day.

ATC
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
ATC
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks for all the replies. I'm aware of Ad sceduling. The only solution would be to run two concurrent campaigns, but with certain clients this creates complications.