5.1K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Strategy for auto dealership

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am comfortable doing adwords for mobile businesses, but I never did adwords for a car dealership before. Anyone managing an adwords account for a car dealer, any tips ?

Badged Google Partner
# 2
Badged Google Partner

Isolate your brand terms into their own campaign.

Is this a used dealership, or new dealership for a single manufacturer? If a new dealership, then focus on the manufacturer brand next (Ford dealerships, etc.). The long tail of specific models is less likely to have the volume of the top level dealer/maker brand terms.

Auto sales is a multi-visit / engagement process. Get your remarketing lists setup, and apply it as bid modified targeting to your search campaign(s). You should be willing to spend more for a second visit to the site, or even more for that first phone call from a returning visitor.

Tom

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi @Nathan G

What is you objective, is it leads or awareness? If it is leads then make your landing page is also strong. For a car dealership business, landing page (lead form) plays a very important part.

In Adwords, you can structure your campaign in 3 categories- Brand, Generic & competition keywords. Highlight offers/ discount & USP of the dealer in the adcopies. Auto Dealer CPCs might be expensive due to high competition so make sure that you have max quality score

Let me know if you need to know anything specific

Regards

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

used car dealership, they are a smaller lot. But that helps out alot thanks

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi taranjeet,

I had the same question actually. And your answer really helped me. Can you please let me know how should be the landing page for this? 

I am creating AdWords ads for Indian car dealership. How can I proceed with it and what all ads will be available? 

Any help would be really appreciative. 

Thanks