AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.2K members online now
3.2K members online now
Improve your Google Ads performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Splittesting Callouts

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi guys, 

I am currently struggling to properly splittest callouts. Unfortunately only 4 of the 20 callouts I like to test get any traffic at all. Is there any way to do a decent splittest with these callouts? 

Cheers, Markus

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Markus S
September 2015

Re: Splittesting Callouts

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Markus S

This is a nice question;
Currently ad extensions cannot be tested with AdWords campaign experiments; So, I am not aware of a statistical testing that will let you test call-outs, and reach a conclusion about call-outs performances which is statistically  significant

Read more:

About Campaign Experiments

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2385204?hl=en

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Markus S
September 2015

Re: Splittesting Callouts

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Markus S

This is a nice question;
Currently ad extensions cannot be tested with AdWords campaign experiments; So, I am not aware of a statistical testing that will let you test call-outs, and reach a conclusion about call-outs performances which is statistically  significant

Read more:

About Campaign Experiments

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2385204?hl=en

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’