AdWords
3K members online now
3K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Split testing landing pages for Adwords campaigns with Google Analytic Experiments

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I am currently running a campaign to a specfic page on my site but I would like to improve the results and conversions.

As GA Experiments is fairly new has anyone used this yet and what do they think of it? Also quick question I see fom the video below that you can specify your existing goals to choose from, my question is can you specify more then 1 goal per experiment as I have 5 goals for 1 campaign. (sign up, downlaod, contact us etc).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=TGrujIh2H0I

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author GlenBob
September 2015

Re: Split testing landing pages for Adwords campaigns with Google Analytic Experiments

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Sorry to answer my own question but I just did a test experiment and it does not look like it's possible to add more than one goal per test. It's possible to add multiple ad pages but not multiple goals Smiley Sad

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author GlenBob
September 2015

Re: Split testing landing pages for Adwords campaigns with Google Analytic Experiments

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Sorry to answer my own question but I just did a test experiment and it does not look like it's possible to add more than one goal per test. It's possible to add multiple ad pages but not multiple goals Smiley Sad