AdWords
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Someone please help me to increase my convesion count.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Dear All,

Hope you are doing well.

Actually I am running a campaign for my site www.hostindia.net to sell .IN domain at the price of only rs-149/-, which is less then the other competitor.

Past 2 month i am using this campaign and optimizing continuously. I had used the opportunity tab, the conversion optimizer, negative keyword and many more to get a good conversion rate and i got a good conversion rate also.

But Right now my issue is i want more conversion. Like my budget is 1000/day but my campaign using only 150 to 250 and giving me 1- 2 conversion. In this case my conversion rate is more then 10% but i want more number conversion by spending my 1000 budget.

Please help me if you have any suggestion for this situation.

Thanks in Advanced

Re: Someone please help me to increase my convesion count.

Badged Google Partner
# 2
Badged Google Partner
Hello Rahul,

I suppose you use only Search campaigns now? Maybe you can try to create more Search campaigns to cover other keywords, not just those that are in the last step of shopping funnel - I mean in case you do not already have these.

Also you can expand your reach with Display campaigns and show your image banners for your website and its services all over the web - it might not be as conversional as your search campaign, but still it is something where you can spend your budget at and get thousands of views of your Ads, few extra conversions and brand awareness.

Together with Display campaigns you should also create Retargeting campaigns where you can target and bring back people who came to your website from the display campaign discussed above(and also your search campaigns), but did not convert.

You can try Video Ads with Adwords etc. there are many possibilites where to spend your budget. These possibilities are only limited by your options.

Alex

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you Alex Ander for your kind response.
But I am running display campaigns also but not getting a good conversion, but somehow I am feeling that it is helping me to create a brand awareness.
Also, I am creating PLA (Product listing adds) for my product, but still it is awaiting for approval.
However, I am trying my best to get quality customer to my site which can help me to give me a good conversion number.
Is there any trick you can suggest me for that I can get some more quality customer on the same searching campaign as I am getting a good conversion rate consistently.

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Rahul,

Which match types are you using? I would suggest expanding your keyword list by doing keyword research. Are you using remarketing, at all? Both display remarketing and remarketing lists for search could help. If you use remarketing lists for search, you could begin to bid on keywords that are a little higher in the funnel because you know that the people that are searching are interested.

As far as match types go, If you aren't already using modified broad, I would try doing that.

How are your positions? I would check out your current keyword list and see if you can improve visibility by boosting positions. I would also take a look at your performance by time of day/location/device and add bid modifiers for any that have good conversion rates and CPA and aren't already averaging position 1.

Hope this helps!

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi

Try expanding your campaigns by using keyword research or SQR. You can split out the match types eg. BMM and Exact. Try also looking at what campaigns have a high search lost rank and improve QS or increase bids.