AdWords
7K members online now
7K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Sites are mobile and tablets compatible.

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi,

Our sites are compatiable to run on computers and desktop.

Please confirm can we our adwords  campaign  run on tablets and mobile browser or does it require HTML 5 compatiabilty to run on tablets and desktop?

Presently we are running Adwords campaign on  all devices and other devices except computer shows very few data .

please suggest .

Addy 

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Sites are mobile and tablets compatible.

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Addy,

I am afraid but I am not exactly sure what you are trying to accomplish here.

Are you trying to target mobiles and tables for your Adwords campaigns, which you are already targeting for desktop users and asking whether your current site will support that or not?

I must say that in order to target mobile device users, you should have mobile compatible website and additionally you should try and create a separate campaign for mobile users.

You might be interested in looking at this reference.

Let us know if that helps!

Pankaj

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Pankaj

Thanks for the reply.

we are runining campaign on all devices on google adwords.

when we see performace from desktop and laptop is quite ok but from tablets and mobile is quite dismal.

is that our sites are not compatible for tablets & mobile? 

Addy.

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Rhys (Google Employee)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi Addy,

Perhaps this site will help you:  http://www.howtogomo.com/en/d/

Pankaj is right, the way your site renders on mobile will have quite an impact on how your mobile campaigns will perform and there should be separate campaigns for mobile advertising efforts.

HTML5 is not required but it would definitely be beneficial to make sure that your site is 'useable' on these alternative platforms.

-Tom

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hello again Addy,

Have you created dedicated mobile site to target those audiences for your business?

If not, then as I said above, you should have mobile friendly website to target those users because there are many features which are not supported in normal dekstop websites if the user tries to see it using mobile devices. For instance flash is not supported on most of the mobile devices, Ipads. So if the user tries to view your website which contains flash on such devices, the experience will not be as good as it should be.

Kindly refer to the article I mentioned above for more insights.

Pankaj

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 6
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

hi,

My Question is is any site which works well computer will all work well on mobile with full browser & tablets or it require any special feature.

As told earlier our campaign is running on all devices on google adwords but performance is coming from computers only.

We read somewhere that  traffic from is not tracked properly because mobile brrowser doen,t store cookies which makes traking difficult.

kindely help.

Addy

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

Hello again,

I would suggest you to separate out the Mobile Traffic from desktop users and create a separate mobile targeting campaign.

This would help you diagnose what you are missing for the mobile users. Then based on your advertising spend, you might consider creating a mobile friendly website. I am saying this because there are limitations in mobile devices when you tend to target your normal dekstop website towards those users.

If this wouldn't have been the case, nobody would have bothered to create a mobile site keeping the pros and cons of what mobile users could face. But the fact is Mobile world is expanding. Hence, consider creating a mobile site so that your users get the best experience.

Otherwise, you might consider eliminating the Mobile traffic from your campaign settings if it is not in your benefit. Choice is yours...

Pankaj