AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.8K members online now
3.8K members online now
Improve your Google Ads performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Should Use remarketing for non eCommerce site?

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Is that remarketing is a better option for lead generation in non eCommrce site? 

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Pushpendra
September 2015

Re: Should Use remarketing for non eCommerce site?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Pushpendra,

Yes, you can use the Remarketing tool for lead generation campaigns. I am using it and it gives conversion at low CPA. I have also tried the Similar audience for lead generation and getting good conversion from this.

--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Pushpendra
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Pushpendra,

Yes, you can use the Remarketing tool for lead generation campaigns. I am using it and it gives conversion at low CPA. I have also tried the Similar audience for lead generation and getting good conversion from this.

--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hello,

Is it Good for Display or for Search network also. I am little bit confuse for my search network.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Yes,

You can use in both network but send the Remarketing audience into different landing page.

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor
Hi Pushpendra,

In addition to Rakesh's spot on answer, I would say "Try & Test". In AdWords some strategies works some doesn't. Its not harm in testing new strategies. Don't be confuse start remarketing campaign for both networks and closely measure results. If it works continue if it doesn't stop campaigns. But before stopping campaigns look for improvements. I would advice you to read about search network remarketing and display network remarketing to get better results. You can use the search bar on top and read threads related to these topics at the same time Google Help Resource is always there.

- Neha
Neha Gupta, AdWordsTop Contributor Follow Me: My Blog | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 6
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

How can I set separate LP for the R-List

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor
Hi Pushpendra,

Setting the separate LP for Remarketing means, If you run the Remarketing campaigns then send the audiences into new landing page instead of sending old landing, where users already visited.

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 8
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Thanks ....

Got your point Adarsh and also thanks Neha for advice. I'll try and wait for better result Smiley Happy

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Pushpendra, I know your questions are already answered, but I would like to add my perspective also.

Before deciding to recommend or use, remarketing in search for a Lead Generation website, I would look at the Search funnels to find out what percentage of conversions takes place in 2 steps ore more.

There is a difference if  5% of your visitors complete a form after clicking on 2 ads from 2 keywords or 50% of visitors do that.

If 50% of visitors convert after 2 visits from paid Ads, remarketing will for search will definetly help brining more leads. On the other hand, it could be less profitable to spend money to re-engage visitors a second time if only 5% of them convert after 2 visits.

Also from the Top Paths report you can see which are the keywords found first on the conversion path and use remarketing in search to bid higher for those keywords.

More details here :

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1722023?hl=en

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 10
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Thanks Adrin for your valuable answer it will help me in Remarketing Search Campaign.