Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Should I target only desktop? Recruiting campaign

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi guys,

I need your advice to help me improve the campaign performance on Google Display Networks

I am running campaigns about recruiting, here is the journey of user when they see the ads:

• See ads -> Click -> Access landing page -> Register & submit their Curriculum Vitae 

So with one register & submit successfully, its counted one conversion. I manage daily there have 90% clicks come from mobile devices & tablet and most clicks from apps

Do you think that should I remove ads on mobile devices & tablet completely with this case? I do not think too much people submit their CV to apply for a job on mobile phone especially in my country (VietNam)

Please kindly give me some advice to make campaign better.

Thanks a lot guys.

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
June

Should I target only desktop? Recruiting campaign

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Dai,

Inside your campaign, select the 'Settings' tab and click on Devices.

Select a specific date range to evaluate your campaign performance and check device specific data.

Check how many conversion the campaign is getting from each device segment (Computers, Tablets and Mobile devices). After analyzing this data you can make an informed decision about restricting device specific traffic to your ad campaign.

If mobile devices are not providing enough conversions, considering the spend, you can use device specific bid adjustments to reduce mobile bids. If you want to opt out of showing ads on a certain device, decrease your bid by 100% for that device.

More information about bid adjustments here - https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2732132?hl=en

Deepak