AdWords
2.5K members online now
2.5K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Should I add the keywords that appear in the actual searches report?

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hello,

I was taking a look at the actual searches report and I was wondering, is it positive in some way to add the 'actual searches' terms which were producing clicks to my keyword list? Is there any benefit from it? Or just by leaving the original keyword which trigered those terms its ok.

Any tip regarding this issue will be really appreciated.

Thanks a lot for your time, hope you have a very nice day

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Yakito
September 2015

Re: Should I add the keywords that appear in the actual searches repor

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Yakito,

Welcome to the AdWords CommunitySmiley Happy

If you are getting the good response from that query means the search terms help you to meet the advertising objective. You can add them as a keywords in exact match in your campaigns.

As this is the actual search terms so you can keep the higher bid and create the relevant ads in the campaigns. It will help you to gain the good CTR and improve the relevancy in the keywords with ads. You can easily develop good long term keywords list from the search terms report.

So its a good idea to add them as a keywords, if they gives good result. Some times you find some search terms does not perform, then you add the them as a negative in your campaigns.
--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Thanks a lot, that makes sense!

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
You are welcome!
--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’