AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2K members online now
2K members online now
Improve your Google Ads performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Shopping Campaign conversions and converted clicks.,

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, 

Can you please help me and suggest me how i improve my shopping campaign and conversions and converted clicks, 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Shopping Campaign conversions and converted clicks.,

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Charles,

I have a few recommendations that can hopefully help.

I'd first analyze your product data feed and make sure it's optimized. The information in the product feed is what determines which searches will trigger your ads, so your product titles and descriptions should contain keywords you want to show for. It's also good to put the more highly valued keywords near the front.

I'd also look at your search term report and add any irrelevant searches as negatives. Even though you aren't bidding on keywords, you can still add negatives to control when your ads show.

Hope that helps!

Re: Shopping Campaign conversions and converted clicks.,

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi Charles, 

Besides what @Bethany said, I would advise you to read this helpcenter article completely. It will help you optimize your shopping campaigns better. 

Thanks
Ratan Jha

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC.
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.