Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Seller ratings for subdomains

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi everyone,

I have a question about seller ratings. If I'm gathering reviews for a primary domain, but my paid search landing page is on a subdomain, will the reviews still show on my ads?

Or do I have to gather reviews specifically for the subdomain?

Thanks!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Seller ratings for subdomains

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Good question;
On the application form you must list all domains OWNED by the business., and you would like to be reviewed.See for example StellaService
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe9PgDmio2Kgu6zYHiu4dL8MUlcXyLYRBAcmkjTJhBzlJuGMQ/viewform
To my knowledge sub-domains are automatically included, but do verify that with the review partner.
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Re: Seller ratings for subdomains

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hello @edgar_S,

Subdomains are treated as part of the domain. Is there a reason you want reviews to target just the subdomain? The subdomain is part of your business so reviews for your subdomain and main domain should be pooled together to maximize reviews, especially in light of the minimum threshold increase recently to quality to show seller rating ad extensions (increased to minimum 100).

Let me know if that helps!

Nick