Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Seller ratings extensions dissapeared

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

All our selling ratings reviews extension mysteriously stopped showing about 2 weeks ago. We have actually gotten a nice amount of reviews lately so this is very strange. 

http://www.google.com/shopping/seller?q=sitename.com search shows that:

No reviews were found for this merchant.

Which is even stranger!

My other sites are working properly with this search and showing the reviews. A lot of out reviews were on trustpilot which is still showing up as a source for reviews for sellers, so I don't think that it was removed as a review source. Plus we have a few reviews in the last 12 months from other review sites as well like resellerratings, yahoo, pricegrabber, bizrate, etc. 

Any reasoning or explanation of what is going on here? The missing seller ratings extensions are lowering the CTR. 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Seller ratings extensions dissapeared

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello,

One of the important eligibility for showing seller rating extensions is that your business should have at least 30 unique reviews, each from the past 1 year, and a composite rating of minimum 3.5 stars or higher on Google Shopping. You should cross check this in order to make sure that the eligibility is there.

Read more on why seller ratings extension might not show here: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1704420?hl=en

Let us know if that helps!

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks for the try, but this is not the case- in terms of eligibility we meet all requirements- like I said we had the extensions, but they all of a sudden disappeared.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Update- It was an internal problem in Google, was solved by them.