AdWords
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Seller Rating Extensions - Tactics on obtaining customer reviews?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

There is very little information on how to actually obtain user reviews for Seller Rating Extensions further than "make sure your customers review your product".  I have found information regarding which review sites Google pulls from, however I'm unclear on how to attack the process of getting customers to review the product.  This question is in regards to a single product website and is only offered through the site (built in shopping cart, no Google Checkout or Paypal) and is advertised through Adwords and some organic SEO - no third party site selling, merchant account, or product feeds.  Any suggestion to get the reviews flowing in is greatly appreciated.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Seller Rating Extensions - Tactics on obtaining customer reviews?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi bmarshall,

I used BizMart.com. They provide a piece of Javascript to place on the "thank you" page that ask the user to submit a review. They do not allow any incentives to submit a review. They also have a store, but you are not required to list your products there.

Best of Luck!

Pete

petebardo -- Deadhead doing AdWords

Re: Seller Rating Extensions - Tactics on obtaining customer reviews?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Think they pull from 3rd party sites that the advertisers are currently set up with. One I've heard of is Reseller Ratings. Think they charge a pretty big fee to use. Anyother bizrate. You can click on other ratings to see where they come from.