AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3K members online now
3K members online now
Improve your Google Ads performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Securing account access to view only data for specific pages

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My company hosts a large internal website with multiple departmental pages. I would like to have an account where I can access data on my specific departmental pages only. My IT department has denied me access to our account because they cannot permission me as a user to view only data for those pages for my department. Is there a way to do this?

Securing account access to view only data for specific pages

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Suzanne,

I think you may have placed this question in the wrong forum. That sounds more like a Google Analytics issue.  Out of the box, no they can't give you permission to specific web pages only. However, what you want is achievable with a filtered view.

What they can do is set up a view filtered to show only those department pages in that view. Then, they would give you permission for that view only. So now you can see your pages, but nothing else. It would only provide data moving forward, meaning you can't go back and look at data prior to the view being set up.

Hope that helped!