Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Search campaing - exclusion and cpc

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Everyone,

My campaigns cost/converted click are too high and just confused how to control that.My pricing model is on CPA.Can any one suggest me optimization techniques to control my Cost/Converted click.

Thanks in Advance

Re: Search campaing - exclusion and cpc

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Mithun,

There are many reason behind higher cost/conversion and i strongly recommend reviewing below information to control the cost:

Study keyword search term report:

By studying keyword search term report, you will have better understanding of actual keywords being triggered for your ads. Start building negative keywords list to reduce spending on non performing keywords.

Improve quality score:

Study quality score of the keywords and improve the same by writing relevant ad copy and by keeping relevant page as a landing page. It will directly result in lower CPC and can reduce the spending.

Landing page optimization:

Landing page plays very important role in conversion. Study bounce rate of the page and test different variant of the page. It will help you to understand user behavior in more details.

Apart from these, there are many factors like pricing, branding or even re-marketing can also help a lot.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks so much Jignesh Smiley Happy

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Welcome!

Have you tried implementing the same? Keep experimenting with them and compare with the previous performance. You will see big improvement over time.

All the best