Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Search & Display Strategies

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Experts,

I've been working on Adwords for quiet a while now. I am willing to learn more about planning strategies at the Adwords level + Business level.

It will be highly appreciated if you can provide me tips on building strategies for search & display campaigns. I understand that the strategies will differ for every client/ vertical but can you give me some points/ knowledge that can help be build better strategies?

Thank you

2 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Search & Display Strategies

Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni

Hi Laker07,

Welcome to the AdWords Community.

I think the best place for you to look in these forums would be the AdWords Wiki.

There are some great articles writtin by members and Top Contributors covering everything from networks to keywords match types.

Have a look and see how you go.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you Sir

i'll definitely check it. Smiley Happy

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Google Employee
# 4
Google Employee

Hello Lakeer07, 

Thats a great idea about the Wiki articles, they're pretty good! I'd also recommend trying out this link for some tips on the DIsplay Network and this link for improving your ad quality, which will apply to both Search and Display. 

Hope that helps!

A. 

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hello Lakeer07,

I understand from your question, that you can be considered an "advanced AdWords user". As purefuzz suggested, I would go through the articles in the WIKI section. You'll find there some nice ideas from experienced advertisers' prospects

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’