AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.4K members online now
1.4K members online now
Improve your Google Ads performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Search Network with Display Select - Clicks Not showing

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I need some help. I am trying to see which keywords get the most clicks and google adwords is not telling me where my clicks came from. I set it from most clicks to least amount and i only see 13 clicks here not the amount displayed.

What is the difference between Total - all removed keywords , Total - all but removed keywords , Total - Display , And , Total - all ad group

I am trying to see where the 358 clicks came from can somebody help me?? If you need me to explain in further detail I can. 

Below is a link to the images & click numbers

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/xkz40ss9k7g0t/Google_Adwords

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Search Network with Display Select - Clicks Not showing

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
HI,

The most likely chances are that you have deleted the keyword which is having most clicks,

Go to Adwords andunder keyword tab, select all keywords, this would help you show keyword who have gotten clicks.

Let me know if you still needs help.

Regards,
Manish

Re: Search Network with Display Select - Clicks Not showing

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi @DayVBeats,

Your snip shows that most of those clicks have come from the Display Network. The way to see a KW level segmentation for them is a bit tricky; you're advised to study carefully the image below my sig. 

Navigate to the campaign in question, click on the upper Display Network tab, and subsequently select the Display Keywords sub-tab. There you are.

Best,

Lakatos

Capture-aug15b.PNG