Search Network only Optimization
Please I want to know if any of you has a steps how to optimize the Search Network Only campaign, for examples, adding negative keywords, ad extensions, when ??
How to increase the quality score?
Re: Search Network only Optimization
That is a very open-ended question with lots of different ways to go, but at a high level -
- Make sure that your Keywords and Ads relate to each other. Doing so will ensure that your Ads will seem relevant to searchers when they're searching for your products/services.
- Add Negative Keywords, especially when using Broad and Phrase
- Use different types of Extensions. Extensions can raise your CTRs and make your Ads more helpful to searchers.
- Focus on priority Keywords - make sure to spend your Budget on Keywords that convert well for you and are core to your business.
- Test different Match Types - often times you'll see more efficient CPCs when you're using Exact Match. All Match Types have a role in your Account and performance will vary by each one so be sure to test them all.
- Make sure your driving traffic to your most targeted Landing Pages
One of the most important factors of Quality Score is going to be your CTR - so making sure that you have Negatives in place and well written Ad Copy should help with your CTRs.
You might find these articles helpful: