AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.3K members online now
4.3K members online now
Improve your Google Ads performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Search CTR vs. Keyword CTR

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi all, I see a different ctr listed. There's one when I log into my client center for a client then when I click on that client and look at all campaigns I see a much lower one - which is the true one?

What's the difference?

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author manderson
September 2015

Re: Search CTR vs. Keyword CTR

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Even i do see the same data like this not only CTR but also Clicks, cost, Impressions are different in MCC account.

When i contacted Google support i have got a solution that the MCC account time zone & Account time zones are different that is why they are showing different numbers for the same date. 

I suggest to contact Google support for the same.

Thanks

Raghu

View solution in original post

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
Are the date ranges different when you're in the MCC vs the individual accounts?

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi manderson,

If the MCC account is created in different time zone then there will a bit difference in the Stats in MCC account. The stats that appear when you click on to the specific client are the real numbers.

Raghu

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Yes, same dates.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks for responding but the differences I'm seeing are 1.90% CTR on the MCC level and 0.24% once I click in - same dates, all campaigns etc.
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author manderson
September 2015

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Even i do see the same data like this not only CTR but also Clicks, cost, Impressions are different in MCC account.

When i contacted Google support i have got a solution that the MCC account time zone & Account time zones are different that is why they are showing different numbers for the same date. 

I suggest to contact Google support for the same.

Thanks

Raghu

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks I will.