AdWords
3K members online now
3K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Same Website with two different ad word account?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Mates,

Tell me one thing if i create a different account with different countries with same website is it helpfull for me?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Same Website with two different ad word account?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Naturoville,

While there are some perfectly good and acceptable reasons for using multiple accounts to promote one website, I'm not sure you've outlined any in particular.

Would this be helpful? How? Will it have any impact in how your account is graded for quality, nope. Unless you really NEED to have multiple accounts, you can target countries separately using separate campaigns from within one adwords account.

Was there any other reasons or thoughts as to why you think you may want to take this approach? What kind of benefits did you have in mind?

-Tommy
Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
hi boss

actually i did not get much more conversion so some one who suggest me to create a difference ad word accounts for different countries. right now i am using different campaigns for different countries with in same account

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Hi,

I do not see any way that simply creating a new account would change what you're seeing...it's the same campaigns, keywords, ads, website etc...

You would likely benefit from optimizing what you are currently running before creating a new account.

-Tommy
Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Please check this conversation https://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/Performance-Optimization/Multi-Country-Multi-Product-Account...

Not having different accounts for seperate countries really limits your account structuring as you are missing an entire layer.