AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.4K members online now
4.4K members online now
Improve your Google Ads performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Same Re marketing lists used for different Domains?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I have two remarketing lists running different domains.

But one campaign using own visits history, another campaign using own visits history & previous domain history also.

My question - is there any problem the same list using difffernet campaign, target url different, but one account...

Both campaign will perform? or One campaign lose performance..

Thanks

Venkat

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Same Re marketing lists used for different Domains?

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi

I am not entirely clear about your question, is it possible for you to elaborate date with an example?

Regards

Nik

Regards, Nik
LinkedIn  |   @nikhilparachure | My Blog

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi,

Yes, I think you can do it and I have found a post on the community from a Google employee that seems to clarify it for you

Taken from a post by searchengineman about Remarketing Tags across multiple sites - the 6th post down.

We generally don't regulate where the remarketing code goes, since the very fact of you being able to install the code on a site suggests that you are the owner of or at least affiliated with the website in question. So the next steps for you would be to create an account for your central corporate campaign and then create an audience list, and then ask all your franchisees to put that generated code on each of their sites. Visitors to all of these sites will then be added to the same audience list. Then you can set up a remarketing campaign in this new account to target the list, and ads will begin to show one you hit the requisite 100 users.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Dear Theniks,

I have two two websites, running ads for one campaign account, but different domains.

One website have software application for Desktop, another website same business softwarw running in online.

We have created Remarketing list for 1st website and running successfully, before two weeks created for remarketing campaign and used for 1st website remarketing list & 2nd website remarketing list also.

Both Remarketing campaign is running, my question is which one campaign will perform better...

Thanks 

Venkat

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Does anyone know if this works with the new remarketing code? Can you still segment using parts of the urls visited - even across domains?