Make the most out of your AdWords Express campaigns
Guide Me
star_border
Highlighted

Running a business adword express ad and using Google Business Website

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Will I get better results and visability if I use the Google business website that I set up?  It seems like I was more visable on maps when I was using the Google Webpage instead of my own even thought the Google page is very simple.

Thanks.  

1 Expert replyverified_user

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

i had same experiment AdWords Express was useful for my logistics business see my website visitors

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi Loui,

There are many factors to consider and nothing is a sure fit for all.

Take for instance if your main website is not easy for visitors to navigate or it is slow to load or if the landing page you are using for your ads is off-topic, confusing or presenting too many options... then the basic GMB website could certainly perform better. Ads and the landing page used with them need to be be relevant and highly-aligned to one another. Many people fail to follow this thinking with digital advertising. They often think that they are dragging them back to their site and so they want to present everything under the sun to them... which is not ideal at all. 

And a service based company is very different from a retailer and so what works best would be different, too. Lots of variables to balance out and they all mean something different for each unique business owner. 

You could run an ad for each, using the same wording, and see what ends up being the best for you? 

Thanks for your visit and please do let us know how things go.

Kind Regards,

James

Experts in the Topic
James_Clemens