Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Reviews Website issue in Google

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi guys,

This is Sussie from OnlineShoes.com, I have a question about reviews websites in our Ad of Google.

Now as you can see, our reviews source includes 6 websites like Resellerratings, Trustpilot, also I found another website reviewcentre.com which we have not used yet, I am wondering whether Google will list this in Ad for OnlineShoes seller rating, if Yes, we think we need to contact this website and let our customers left reviews on it as well. If No, nothing will be changed.

Looking forward to your answer, thanks a lot!

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Sussielovemo
September 2015

Re: Reviews Website issue in Google

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Sussie and welcome,

If I am not mistaken, you are referring to seller ratings here. Let me know if that isn't the case.

As per Google notes:

Where the ratings come from

Ratings are based on customer reviews collected by Google Shopping, which aggregates reviews from a broad base of sources across the Internet. Google Wallet reviews are also included, where applicable. Though the reviews are aggregated on Google Shopping, seller ratings extensions also include reviews for non-product retailers.

So the sources are not specifically mentioned when Google collects the reviews and assign the ratings to the advertiser's ad.

Pankaj

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Sussielovemo
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Sussie and welcome,

If I am not mistaken, you are referring to seller ratings here. Let me know if that isn't the case.

As per Google notes:

Where the ratings come from

Ratings are based on customer reviews collected by Google Shopping, which aggregates reviews from a broad base of sources across the Internet. Google Wallet reviews are also included, where applicable. Though the reviews are aggregated on Google Shopping, seller ratings extensions also include reviews for non-product retailers.

So the sources are not specifically mentioned when Google collects the reviews and assign the ratings to the advertiser's ad.

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks a lot for your help and have a nice day Smiley Happy

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
You are most welcome and you too have a nice day Smiley Happy

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Sussie,
Here's some info about trustpilot.

http://business.trustpilot.nl/customers/case-studies/trueshopping

http://blog.trustpilot.com/how-reviews-increased-sales/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=h...

If you have any questions contact me at age@trustpilot.com
With kind regards,
Amrit