Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Review Extensions stopped showing

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello everyone, 

Yesterday I had a review extension approved on my account, and I set it at the account level. I immediately started getting some Impressions on it, but I decided to do some testing and removed the extension from the account level and placed it on a couple AdGroups only.

Then they just stopped showing for the rest of the day. This morning I removed the review extension from those adgroups and again placed it at the account level, but still no luck. It's been 0 Impressions all day.

I get that review extensions don't show all the time, have to do with ad relevance, etc, but the thing is that I was getting Impressions yesterday and today I'm not. Besides me moving my review extension around the account, nothing else has changed in the past 24 hours.

Any theories on why this could be happening?

Thanks!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Edgar S

Check possible cause(s) in this  help article:

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1704420?hl=en

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

The article says publishers can opt out of review extensions. Any way I can tell if the publisher told Google to not allow me to use their review on a review extension? That would explain why they stopped showing all of a sudden