2K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Repeat clickers exhaust my adword budget - Genuine concern of small business

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Small business owners like me are genuinely affected by repeat clickers. So, Google has to consider this as a genuine case and provide a solution. 

I know, Adword will earn billions of money, but they don't bother to reply in this forum. I Hope, at least it goes to the attention of Adword Team.

I have to mention by business name here to explain it better, Our website is WebBazaar.  We are into a providing affordable website to small & medium businesses in India including everything as a complete packages. But, there are 1000s of web design companies in each city in India. The web design company owners click on my website and my daily adword budget is getting exhausted quickly before I get any quality leads.

Adword team should consider this as a genuine case and work on it.

The point is, too many competitors click on the Ads.

Possible Solution:  Those clicks should not be considered. Or Adword customers should be given an option to impression limit or click limit per user. This way, budget can be saved.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Hosting Raja

Typically invalid clicks are  identified by the system and credited back to your account. If there was no credit, this means that the clicks were considered to be valid.

Could you elaborate how did you find that competitors are clicking on your ad a high volume?

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you, we have done all the necessary things needed to convert visits to leads. But still our conversion ratio is very poor. 

Certainly, there is nothing wrong with the website. It has to be, too many clicks from competitors.

Please check website: http://www.webbazaar.com/ 

Give me your suggestion, Why there is very less conversion ?