4.2K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Remove auto keyword bids

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Currently my ads are running on auto Max CPC. How can I change this so that I can edit keyword bids manually?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
April 2017

Remove auto keyword bids

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi Karin,

Thanks for reaching out. 

If you would like to manually adjust your bids, I recommend using Manual CPC bidding strategy. Manual CPC lets you manage your maximum CPC bids yourself. You can set different bids for each ad group in your campaign, or for individual keywords or placements. Here is a resource with more information. 

Once you enable manual CPC bidding, you can change your keyword bid using the steps below: 

1) Sign in to your AdWords account.

2) Click Keywords.

3) In the "Max. CPC" column of the table, click the bid you want to change.

4) Enter a new bid amount.

5) Click Save.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
April 2017

Remove auto keyword bids

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi Karin,

Thanks for reaching out. 

If you would like to manually adjust your bids, I recommend using Manual CPC bidding strategy. Manual CPC lets you manage your maximum CPC bids yourself. You can set different bids for each ad group in your campaign, or for individual keywords or placements. Here is a resource with more information. 

Once you enable manual CPC bidding, you can change your keyword bid using the steps below: 

1) Sign in to your AdWords account.

2) Click Keywords.

3) In the "Max. CPC" column of the table, click the bid you want to change.

4) Enter a new bid amount.

5) Click Save.