2.7K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Remarketing

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

My camp is for search network only . I got remarketing List of more than 1000 visitor (display network) while 450 visitor (Google search)

Should i use this display network visitor list to make a fresh camp. or new ad group, what should i  

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Remarketing

Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni

Good morning.

It is best to use a separate campaign to serve remarketing ads. You can read more about it here.

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Hi Jeewan,

As you have search campaigns so if you want to expand your ads in display network, create a seperate campaigns for dipalay network campaigns and then you can target the Display audiences.

But if you want to run Remarketing for search, your audiences should be at least 1000 for search network. But rightnow you have only 450 audiences for Search network. Thus you can not create the Remarketing for search.

please follow the below link:-

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2472738?hl=en
--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
Can i create separate camp (display network only) for re-marketing targeting only the visitor who has visited my website ( more than 1000 visitor list )

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor
Hi Jeewan,

Yes you can create a seperate Display campaigns for Remarketing. As I know currently you have only 1K Remarketing audiences but you can increase the audiences list. You can increase the membership duration.
--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’