AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4K members online now
4K members online now
Improve your Google Ads performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Remarketing scenario

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi evereyone,

I am not really sure if the following scenario is possible and if it is, how would I go about setting it up:

Is it possible to remarket to one potential customer only. Example: I have 100 client email addresses, and would email each one of them with a unique offer, so 100 slightly different offers. Then I would like to remarket all 100 clients with client-offer tailored banners. Each client would be remarketed with a tailored banner just for them. 

Is this something that could be done with dynamic remarketing? From what I have read, I am not really sure since the predifined segments there do not fit in with my case (my understanding, which could be misinterpreted). Also, I read that in order to do dynamic remarketing, one must have a merchant center set up, which is not possible in my country.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Re: Remarketing scenario

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
Unfortunately not. In order for re marketing ads to show you need to have a list size of 100 from the last 30 days.

I am trying to think of a way round this using site wide code and rule based list to segment individuals but I don't think this would work.
Ryan.

Re: Remarketing scenario

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
The only way this may be possible is to throw every client (and website visitor) into the same remarketing list. Then create 100 remarketing campaigns with the 5 mile radius around each client containing the specific offer for that client in that campaign. if your clients are too close to each other this obviously will have issues, and the amount of work that would go into this would astronomical. But, it would in fact be possible...just not the best use of time most likely.