Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Remarketing on other Search Engine

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi All,

Is there any way that I can use my Adwords remarketing list for other search engine as well. For example, is it possible to target my Remarketing list on Facebook ?

Regards

Puneet

Re: Remarketing on other Search Engine

[ Edited ]
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Punnet

What i understood from your question is you have a Adwords re-marketing list created with considerable list size and you want to reach out to these visitors on Facebook, if this is what you want then you can do this by targeting that Re-marketing list along with keeping Facebook as a managed placement.

Another point of view, which i am considering as your question is that you want to add the visitors in your Re-marketing list who have visited your Facebook page,then i think it won't be possible, because Adwords Re-marketing needs the code to be implemented on the page or website, which i think we can't do on Facebook.

Regards
Abhishek

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

There was a previous discussion about putting the AdWords remarketing code in a facebook app, in order to create remarketing cookies in browsers which visit your facebook page ( look at message 4)

https://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/Manage-ads/Can-We-Remarket-to-Visitors-from-Social-Pages/m-p...

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Adrian

Thanks for the post URL....!

Abhishek

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Guyz,

Thanks for your revert on this. Let me tell you the exact scenario, I was on an E-commerce portal, i viewed some items there on the site and after that I login to Facebook. On Facebook i was getting Ads particularly for my viewed items, something like dynamic remarketing.

So just want to know what could be the strategy that the were following.

Regards
Puneet

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Are these ads directs to that particular e-ecommerce portal or other?

Abhishek

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 7
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
@Abhishek, Yup that Ads were particular from that portal and for that products what I viewed recently on the portal.

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
I think its dynamic remarketing, as you already mentioned in your post.

Abhishek

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 9
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
@Abhishek, I am not sure that it was dynamic remarketing, as the Ads was only for single product, but in dynamic remarketing Ads formats available to for multiple products in same Ad.

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
As you mentioned in your earlier post that "i viewed some items there on the site and after that I login to Facebook. On Facebook i was getting Ads particularly for my viewed items", so i thought that ads have multiple products in it. If it is single product ad then they are doing it through simple re-marketing by adding tag to each product page or by rule based re-marketing by adding single tag on their site.

Abhishek