AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.8K members online now
3.8K members online now
Improve your Google Ads performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Remarketing lists audience overlap

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi All,

Recently for one of my client i have to run a Remarketing campaign (GA remarketing main list < 15k, forget the cart, thank you  or category page remarketing cookie list size).

Main objective is to generate sale, with such small cookie list i am only targeting on the main list i.e all website user data. This strategy is helping me to drive traffic but the sale is Zero.

Need you help & suggestion to optimize the campaign. What point i should keep in mind when creating audience list and should i do to improve the performance.

Thanks,

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Remarketing lists audience overlap

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Alok, you could try a GA generated list based upon user behaviour.  I often create lists based upon the number of pages visited and/or the time on site to use as a "high interest" list.  Depending upon the limits you set, you could end up still with a decent sized list, but will be excluding the bounces and the people who showed little interest.

Have a look around the site and check whether there are any micro-conversions you can use to build other lists.  Clicks on a certain link, visits to a particular page, etc.

Jon

AdWords Top Contributor Google+ Profile | Partner Profile | AdWords Audits

Re: Remarketing lists audience overlap

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Jon, Thanks for the suggestions, i am using GA generated list and i have created some re-marketing buckets like visit to cart page/Thank you page/category page etc..

I like the your suggestion to create list based on user site behavior and i am going to implement this ASAP.

If possible can you please share few more Audience list creation suggestions.