Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Remarketing lists audience overlap

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi All,

Recently for one of my client i have to run a Remarketing campaign (GA remarketing main list < 15k, forget the cart, thank you  or category page remarketing cookie list size).

Main objective is to generate sale, with such small cookie list i am only targeting on the main list i.e all website user data. This strategy is helping me to drive traffic but the sale is Zero.

Need you help & suggestion to optimize the campaign. What point i should keep in mind when creating audience list and should i do to improve the performance.

Thanks,

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Remarketing lists audience overlap

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Alok, you could try a GA generated list based upon user behaviour.  I often create lists based upon the number of pages visited and/or the time on site to use as a "high interest" list.  Depending upon the limits you set, you could end up still with a decent sized list, but will be excluding the bounces and the people who showed little interest.

Have a look around the site and check whether there are any micro-conversions you can use to build other lists.  Clicks on a certain link, visits to a particular page, etc.

Jon

AdWords Top Contributor Google+ Profile | Partner Profile | AdWords Audits

Re: Remarketing lists audience overlap

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Jon, Thanks for the suggestions, i am using GA generated list and i have created some re-marketing buckets like visit to cart page/Thank you page/category page etc..

I like the your suggestion to create list based on user site behavior and i am going to implement this ASAP.

If possible can you please share few more Audience list creation suggestions.