Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Remarketing is not allowed

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hey AdWords people,

I can NOT use remarketing because I do lead generation campaign for medical company.

Is there anyway how can I filter / don not show ads to people who already are my leads?

Thank you,

Lukas

- Lukas
2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Lukas Melichar
September 2015

Re: Remarketing is not allowed

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

This is correct;

Interest based campaigns (e.g Remarketing) are not allowed, if they could imply / infer the user's medical condition or sexsual orientation;

So, if you are running a Remarketing campaign for a medication, which is a cure for an illness - this could imply / infer  on the medical condition of the user "you are after". - This is a violation, and thus not allowed.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hey Lukas,

I am not sure what you mean here.

Are you saying that Remarketing campaign you created was disallowed by AdWords due to policy issue but you still want to run Remarketing?

Pankaj

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Lukas Melichar
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

This is correct;

Interest based campaigns (e.g Remarketing) are not allowed, if they could imply / infer the user's medical condition or sexsual orientation;

So, if you are running a Remarketing campaign for a medication, which is a cure for an illness - this could imply / infer  on the medical condition of the user "you are after". - This is a violation, and thus not allowed.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’